Sleeping in the exclusive private rooms of the Foresteria of the Giorgio Cini Foundation Monastery not open to the public on the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore. Enjoying its hidden treasure and secret masterpiece collections. Choosing to listen to The Quartetto di Venezia, The Complete Beethoven String Quartets in the new Auditorium “Lo Squero” or to visit the Architecture Biennale exhibitions. Discover the beauty of the Laguna!
The Package includes :
– 3 nights for 4 people at Cini Foundation Foresteria in the exclusive residence not open to the public, in the original 9th century cloister
– 2 Bedrooms with private Bathrooms
– Breakfast included for the entire stay
– Private English speaking guide for visiting the exhibitions
– Cini Foundation private tour at Le Stanze del Vetro, Palazzo Cini Gallery with its private collections, the ancient Benedictine dormitory, recently transformed into a modern library called Manica Lunga, the Palladian Cloister, designed by Andrea Palladio and completed in the early 17th century; and more.
– Visiting the Architecture Biennale (until November 2016)
– The Quartetto di Venezia Concert Beethoven at the new Auditorium Lo Squero (until November 2016)
– Dinner at a Michelin starred restaurant – Osteria Da Fiore in a private balcony for 4 people.
– Transportation with speed boat from /to airport/station only
– OPTIONS available at guests expense
– Transportation tickets with Vaporettos for the entire stay
– Transportation with speed boat for the stay
September to November 2016
March to June 2017
Value of the package $10,000
Bidding starting point: $3000