Experiencing the unforgettable history, crystal clear waters and culinary journey in the unique World Heritage of Sicilian Baroque. Joining the emotional ancient Greek Classical Representations in Syracuse Greek amphitheater or visiting the traditional event “Infiorata”, the Flower Festival celebrated in Noto.
The Package includes :
– Accommodation for 5 nights for 4 people in a private house in the historical center of Noto, Sicily
– 4 Bedrooms with 5 private bathrooms, two living rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 fireplace, a cozy terrace to eat outdoors with a panoramic view of Noto and beyond.
– Daily Maid Service
– Private English speaking guide
– Private English speaking driver
– Breakfast included at the property for the entire stay
– Tours at the historical places of: Syracuse, Ragusa, Modica
– Visiting the natural reserve of Vendicari with its beaches.
– Show cooking and 1 breakfast for four at Caffe Sicilia in Noto, founded in 1892 and well known as the best traditional dessert and patisserie shop of the entire area.
– Experiencing the traditional event “Infiorata” the Flower Festival celebrated in Noto where almost a thousand people work incessantly to create carpets and pictures made of flowers along the narrow town’s streets (May 2017).
– Wine testing at Mazzei winery
– 1 Dinner at a Michelin starred restaurant for 4 people.
OPTIONS available at guests expense
– Private cook available for dinners at the property
– Attending one of the Ancient Greek Classical Representations in Syracuse Greek amphitheater (May – June 2017)
September 15, 2016 to December 15, 2016
April to June 30, 2017
Value of the package ; $6,000
Bidding starting point: $2,500